KarinH Counselling – Grief counselling and mental health support
Welcome to KarinH Counselling!
I am glad you have found your way here and look forward to working with you on your healing journey. Please find below a quick introduction of myself and an overview of the services I am offering.
- individual and couples counselling
- grief counselling – for parents and families who lost a baby at any stage of pregnancy, at birth or afterwards
- grief counselling for anyone who has lost a loved one
- counselling for anyone who is going through a hard time
- counselling for PND and/or perinatal depression, PTSD and more
- mental health support for anyone recovering from shock and trauma after a tragic event
- after hour sessions available (nights and weekends)
- sessions are available face to face as well as via Skype, zoom, Google Hangout or phone
- I am a member of the Australian Counselling Association. Find out more about them at www.theaca.net.au
- I obtained my Diploma of Counselling at Estrada College (www.estrada.edu.au) and graduated in 2016.
- I volunteer with Grieve Out Loud, a not for profit organisation which supports families finding their new normal after childloss
- ONLINE ONLY: First 20min consulting session – Free
- Regular counseling or support session – $80 for 60mins
- Book two sessions at once and get them for $150
Sessions are available Tuesday nights from 5pm to 8pm and on weekends (either online or face to face).
Face to face sessions are available on Thurdsays and Fridays and Saturday mornings (9am to 12 noon).
Regular sessions will be held either via skype, email, phone, fb chat through my Facebook site ‘How to survive a miscarriage’ or through any social media channel of your choosing.
Payment is available through PayPal or bank deposit. Please note that no session will commence unless payment is received.
If you can’t make a session, cancellation must be received 2hrs prior to the session.
For bookings, email karinhcounselling ‘@’gmail.com or call or text 0423 522 790.