Snow drop Grief counselling and mental health support
Welcome to Snowdrop!
I am glad you have found your way here and look forward to working with you on your healing journey. Please find below a quick introduction of myself and an overview of the services I am offering.
- grief counselling – for parents and families who lost a baby at any stage of pregnancy, at birth or afterwards
- counselling for anyone who is going through a hard time
- counselling for PND and/or perinatal depression, PTSD and more
- mental health support for anyone recovering from shock and trauma after a tragic event
- support for parents with a baby in NICU or children in hospital
- after hour sessions available (nights and weekends)
- sessions are available face to face as well as via Skype, email, phone, Facebook chat or any other social media channel of your choosing
- mental health support for anyone who is going through tough times and needs practical help to get through
- I am a member of the Australian Counselling Association. Find out more about them at www.theaca.net.au
- I obtained my Diploma of Counselling at Estrada College (www.estrada.edu.au) and graduated in 2016.
- I volunteer with Grieve Out Loud, a not for profit organisation which supports families finding their new normal after childloss
- ONLINE ONLY: First 20min consulting session – Free
- Regular counseling or support session – $80 for 60mins
- Book two sessions at once and get them for $150
Sessions are available weeknights from 7pm to 10pm and on weekends (either online or face to face).
Face to face sessions are available on Thurdsays and Fridays.
Regular sessions will be held either via skype, email, phone, fb chat through my Facebook site ‘How to survive a miscarriage’ or through any social media channel of your choosing.
Payment is available through PayPal or bank deposit. Please note that no session will commence unless payment is received.
If you can’t make a session, cancellation must be received 2hrs prior to the session.
For bookings, email snowdropgriefcounselling’@’gmail.com or call or text 0423 522 790.