KarinH Counselling – Grief Counselling and Mental Health Support
Welcome to KarinH Counselling!
I am glad you have found your way here and look forward to working with you on your healing journey. Please find below a quick introduction of myself and an overview of the services I am offering.
- individual counselling
- trauma counselling
- grief counselling – for parents and families who lost a baby at any stage of pregnancy, at birth or afterwards
- grief counselling for anyone who has lost a loved one
- Carer’s counselling – support and debriefing for those caring for a loved one
- counselling for anyone who is going through a hard time
- counselling for anxiety, depression and bi polar management
- after hour sessions available (weeknights)
- sessions are available face to face as well as via Skype or zoom
- I am a fully accredited level 1 member of the Australian Counselling Association. Find out more about them at www.theaca.net.au
- I obtained my Diploma of Counselling at Estrada College (www.estrada.edu.au) and graduated in 2016.
- I volunteer with Grieve Out Loud, a not for profit organisation which supports families finding their new normal after childloss
- Regular counseling or support session – $160 for 60mins
- Extended 90min session – $240
Sessions are available weeknights from 5pm to 8pm and on Mondays and Tuesdays during business hours.
Sessions will be held either face to face or via skype or zoom.
Payment is available through PayPal or bank deposit. Please note that no session will commence unless payment is received.
If you can’t make a session, cancellation must be received 2hrs prior to the session.
For bookings, email karinhcounselling ‘@’gmail.com or call or text 0423 522 790.