KarinH Counselling – Grief Counselling and Mental Health Support
Welcome to KarinH Counselling!
I am glad you have found your way here and look forward to working with you on your healing journey. Please find below a quick introduction of myself and an overview of the services I am offering.
- individual counselling
- trauma counselling
- grief counselling – for parents and families who lost a baby at any stage of pregnancy, at birth or afterwards
- grief counselling for anyone who has lost a loved one
- Carer’s counselling – support and debriefing for those caring for a loved one
- counselling for anyone who is going through a hard time
- counselling for anxiety, depression and bi polar management
- sessions are available face to face as well as via Skype or zoom
- My practice is lgbtqia+ friendly
- I am a fully accredited level 1 member of the Australian Counselling Association. Find out more about them at www.theaca.net.au
- I obtained my Diploma of Counselling at Estrada College (www.estrada.edu.au) and graduated in 2016
- I volunteer with Grieve Out Loud, a not for profit organisation which supports families finding their new normal after childloss
- Regular counseling or support session – $140 for 60mins
- Extended 90min session – $240
Sessions are available from Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm.
Sessions will be held either face to face or via skype or zoom.
Payment is available through PayPal or bank deposit. Please note that no session will commence unless payment is received.
If you can’t make a session, cancellation must be received 2hrs prior to the session.
For bookings, email karinhcounselling ‘@’gmail.com or call or text 0423 522 790.
Kinder Healing: Self Paced online Course
I also offer a self paced course online for $77. This course supports people when they are ready to start their journey out of grief. More information is available here or sign up below.
What is included:
- A tailored course with self-paced exercises, complete with worksheet and introductory video
- A private Facebook group where you can also share experiences and learning; and participate in dedicated Q &A Live sessions
- Gentle and kind guidance towards deeper healing and moving forward with purpose and joy
- Support and access to the knowledge and expertise of an experienced Grief and Mental Health Counsellor
- An opportunity to work in-depth with Karin where suitable and desired
Sign Me Up to Kinder Healing
Please fill in your details below to be added to the Kinder Healing Online Self paced Course.
More info and course outline here .
Once Payment has been received you will receive an email with the link to all the course information and Facebook Group